COVID-19 Important Information update
To our valued customers,
We aim to help keep you safe, in line with our first priority: the health and safety of our customers and our team.
We wish to assure you that we are treating the coronavirus seriously and want to share with you some of the actions taken so far to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are constantly reviewing the advice and recommendations of the Australian Government, all State and Territory Governments, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation.
Here is a sample of countermeasures already in place at each of our dealerships:
- Surface sanitisation for each Service, Repair and Demonstrator vehicle prior to and post function of test drive, repair or service;
- Cleansing of all working surfaces and common areas after each customer interaction;
- Doubling of sanitation services provided throughout the day to appropriate touch points and common areas;
- Immediate self-isolation policies for all staff demonstrating symptoms or who have been in contact with any known infected person.
As developments arise we will continue to add to the many precautionary measures already in place across our operations and will respond quickly to each emerging situation as it occurs, to help ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
In the meantime, whether you prefer to engage with us in person, phone or online we are ready and equipped to support your needs.
Our online functions allow you to:
- Book a service or repair online
- Build your next new Subaru to your specifications
- Browse through all of our used vehicle stock
- Utilise our finance repayment calculators
- Value your trade in vehicle (terms and conditions apply)
- Contactless payment facilities
All to assist you with a transaction from the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions, contact me directly at email@example.com
We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Get Directions View On Map